This Kingsley home feels so good the moment you step through the front door. Four bedrooms, spacious living areas, this family home is situated on a large block with lovely lush outdoor areas complete with pool and with ample parking for a boat or caravan. Transport on your doorstep and walking distance to the train station, this freshly painted home with new carpets is ready and waiting for you to move on in. Viewing is essential as this will capture your interest, call Carole now to arrange your viewing.
4 bedrooms, 1 bath, 2 living areas, double carport, pool, on 739m2 block
- Newly painted with neutral decor and new carpets throughout creates a fresh feeling of space and freedom.
- A generous lounge with offset formal dining area situated to the front of the home offers a relaxed retreat after the day’s work.
- Open family and casual dining areas for the family to enjoy gathering together yet with plenty of space to enjoy the “me time” too.
- Kitchen features plenty of bench and cupboard space and built in pantry. This area overlooks the pool and rear garden and is super convenient so you can cook while keep an eye on the children.
- Generous air conditioned main bedroom with walk in robe invites peace away from the family when you most need it.
- The three minor bedrooms are anything but minor!! All are a good size, and all with built in robes.
- The large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and a sumptuous large hydrotherapy spa bath puts this daily relaxation ritual on the agenda!
- Large sparkling salt water pool surrounded by lush gardens gives the tropical feel to this fabulous back garden.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Good sized laundry conveniently close to the washing line.
- Double carport with good access to the rear garden.
- Extra parking for boat or caravan.
- Security system.
- Bore in place so the upkeep of lush lawns doesn’t break the budget.
- Roof Insulation, ample storage space, large garden shed, instant gas hot water system.
- Built in 1981 by Summit Homes is on approx. 739m2
To inspect this wonderful property, or find out how we help many people move,
Simply Call Me on 041 041 9241
We Would Love To Meet You!
P.S. And Just Remember, We Are Here To Help You.
There Is Absolutely NO PRESSURE, NO HASSLE, NO OBLIGATION.