This is the Life!!
You could believe you were living in the country here with this location, surrounded by trees and parkland with the sound of beautiful birds singing. Add to that this spacious, most loved 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has a stunning rear garden complete with raised deck area ready for your day bed, undercover alfresco, sparking in ground pool and a powered workshop for the handyman. The whole family really is catered for here…… this ticks so many boxes and may just be the one you’ve been waiting for. With attractive limestone cladding and decking to the street frontage, situated on a 716m2 block and within walking distance to transport and local shops, this one will appeal to families of all ages so call Carole ASAP to view.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Family/Dining, 2 Lounge areas, Alfresco, Pool, Workshop, Double Garage
- This great floor plan makes this home ideal for families looking for separate living areas and good sized bedrooms.
- Two distinct living zones create a home where there’s plenty of room here for everyone to enjoy their own space and to come together as a family as well.
- Generous newly carpeted lounge room to the front of the home is an ideal place to relax at the end of the day.
- A second air conditioned lounge to the rear with sliding doors opens onto the alfresco and overlooks the pool area. Again this has new carpets!
- The expansive renovated kitchen is situated at the heart of the casual living area and features loads of bench, drawer and cupboard storage, quality appliances, 900mm La Germania oven and hotplate, stainless steel rangehood and Bosch dishwasher………the home chef will be delighted with this kitchen.
- Casual dining/ family area features a wood burner fire perfect for the winter nights ahead. Both areas again connect beautifully to the alfresco providing a smooth flow from indoor to outdoors.
- Sparkling in ground pool, raised decked area ideal for the day bed, new undercover alfresco area complete with water feature, make this home the perfect place to truly revel in the outdoors.
- Big main bedroom with reverse cycle AC is situated to the front of the home and features walk in robe and adjoining ensuite.
- The three minor bedrooms are a good size and all feature built in robes, so no arguments from the kids.
- Renovated second bathroom with separate powder room is situated close to the three minor bedrooms, perfect for reducing the morning queues.
- Huge utility room makes storage a breeze in this home, this would also make a brilliant study.
- The powered workshop is an ideal man cave for the handyman!
- Spacious laundry conveniently leads to the washing line.
- Double garage.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout with additional 2 RC split systems.
- Other features include: reticulation, roof insulation, gas hot water storage system.
- This quality home was built in 1977 and is situated on approx. 716m2.