King of Your Castle!
This distinctive and instantly recognisable home conjures fairy stories of damsels in distress. It certainly is a home that could fulfill some of your real estate dreams! If you are looking for something deliciously different, make sure you view this unique two storey home. This iconic home is set on a minimal care 434m2 block and is absolutely charming! If this landmark home excites you, please call us now to arrange your viewing.
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 4 separate living areas, Alfresco and outdoor kitchen, Triple Garage, Workshop/storeroom.
Architecturally designed, craftsman built and planned in detail to meet the changing needs of their growing family, this extraordinary home has been lovingly maintained and is brimming with benefits for the fortunate new owners. The theatrical elevation evokes massive street appeal and you are sure to be the envy of all.
- Step through the timber lined portico into the expansive double door entry.
- The enclosed home office sits to the left of the entry, perfectly positioned for the home based professional.
- Multiple living options branch off from here. Escape into the home theatre for a cinematic experience that includes plush carpeting, coffered ceiling, projector and screen.
- Entertainers will love this sensational games room with purpose built wet bar, equipped with storage galore.
- The modern, granite finished kitchen will suit the fussiest of home chefs. In addition to a 6 burner upright Kleenmaid oven and hotplate, there is a second Kleenmaid under bench oven. There is capacity for not one but two double fridge/freezers. A large walk in pantry, overhead cabinetry, broad granite benches and glass splash back complete this beautiful space.
- The central family room and offset dining are the perfect space for the family to gather.
- A 3rd bathroom sits adjacent to the laundry, with direct access from the garage.
- Yet another living area – this one is light and very inviting and opens out onto the balcony!
- The main bedroom features a coffered ceiling, hotel style ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, dual basins, spa bath and separate powder room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 enjoy semi ensuite access to the large family bathroom.
- All 4 minor bedrooms are spacious with double robes.
- Polished aggregate flooring, cedar lined ceiling, café blinds and a fully fitted outdoor kitchen create an exceptional alfresco area.
- Water feature, pond and second outdoor area.
- The extensively paved grounds are both water wise and labour saving.
- Triple garage with workshop or storeroom to rear.
- Approx. 354m2 of living. Built in 2005.
Other features include: Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 9 zones, Batts Insulation; 2 Rinnai instantaneous gas HWS; partial automatic reticulation; visual security to front door; solar panels; solid timber flooring; ducted vacuum system.