FOR SALE BY OPEN NEGOTIATION. FINAL BIDDING WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH 7:00PM (Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior)*
2 REGISTERED BUYERS
CURRENT PRICE: $470,000
Buy this home and you have the opportunity to build to the side or subdivide and sell off the land! Too Many Choices! You’ll be spoilt for options here! Should you extend this sweet, neat, 3 x 1.5 on 765m2 corner block, retain it and sub divide to take advantage of the R30 rezoning or just enjoy it as it is? What a decision! What an opportunity! Great elevated location and convenient locale. This is an opportunity with loads of benefits to the informed Buyers. First home owners and investors should pounce on this one and snap it up! Currently tenanted until April 2018 with exceptional tenants paying $400pw.
3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Lounge Family Dining Patio
- Light, bright and easy care living with neutral, modernised décor throughout.
- Cleverly configured kitchen sits in the centre of the home so the home chef will not be excluded from the fun. A full view of the backyard is perfect for parental supervision. 900m upright oven and hotplate is the star of the kitchen.
- Two separate living areas will ensure family harmony and include an intimate lounge and offset dining, plus a lovely big family room
Master bedroom sits to the rear of the home and is fitted with wall length triple robe and semi ensuite access to the bathroom.
- The bathroom is nice and neutral. No nasty apricot or avocado here!
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are fitted with single robes.
- The laundry has been fitted with a shower and second toilet, to reduce the family squabbles over the bathroom.
- All weather patio sits in a private yard, with ample room for pool or massive man cave if you prefer.
- Single carport with additional parking.
- Approx 1984 built on 765m2 sitting under the City of Joondalup’s Housing Opportunity Plan