FOR SALE BY OPEN NEGOTIATION.
FINAL BIDDING 6PM THURSDAY OCTOBER 7TH.
BUYERS MUST BE REGISTERED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATE.
(*Sellers reserve the right to accept an Offer prior or move the final bidding date forward.)
This unique split level Webb & Browne Neave built home, within a short stroll of Chichester Park and complete with four bedrooms, three living areas and separate rumpus or children’s play area, is ideal for families of all ages. Our current owners have absolutely loved this home, the tranquility and the sense of community which comes with living in this lovely street. This property boasts beautifully renovated kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry so there is absolutely nothing else to do. It is conveniently positioned close to transport, shops and schools. It is a privilege to present this home and it should be at the very top of your inspection list.
- As soon as you arrive at this lovely home, you will fall in love with this quiet cul de sac.
- This home is fastidiously presented and has excellent street appeal, with a lush, green, manicured garden.
- Entering the home, to the right of the large entrance hallway, is the formal lounge room with soaring vaulted cathedral ceilings, large picture window and beautiful new carpeting.
- The adjacent formal dining is the perfect enclave for celebrations with loved ones.
- The master bedroom has space for a king-sized bed and is complemented by a customised walk in robe and stylish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, Corian vanity, glass shower and designer tapware.
- Along the hallway are two good sized bedrooms, with customised built in robes and a study/4th bedroom.
- A beautiful family bathroom and adjacent separate toilet, are easily accessed from the bedrooms, study, kitchen and main living spaces.
- The kitchen is stunning and well equipped, with a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Technika oven and induction 4 burner hotplate and direct access to the updated laundry. You will love it!
- The open plan living area opens onto a large undercover entertainment area and a large terraced yard.
- The elevated games room also opens off the living area and is equipped with fabulous bar.
- Additional features: Reverse cycle air-conditioning (excludes loungeroom); double automatic carport; plantation shutters; 80L electric storage hot water system; 3 rain water tanks; workshop; storage to garage; partial mains reticulation; built on a large 834 m2 block
- The current owners have even commissioned a structural inspection for this home!