This delightful Edgewater home has been in the same hands for over 30 years! So much love and pride have been poured into it and that will be evident as soon as you pull up and see the well-kept gardens. The backyard is fully fenced which makes it ideal for children and pets.
There is potential for rear access and there is space to park a boat or caravan.
4 beds, 1.5 bathroom, 2 wc’s, lounge, dining, family, patio, carport, dual driveways.
- Immaculately presented, this light and bright home is ready for a new family to just move in and take advantage of the many benefits on offer here.
- The home chef will be completely delighted with this BRAND NEW kitchen. Gleaming Westinghouse 5 burner gas hotplate and under bench oven have NEVER been used. The Kitchen sits in the heart of the home and has a great view out to the patio and garden beyond.
- The main bedroom is a lovely big room which is positioned to the rear of the home and has an annexed dressing room with a wall of built in robes. - This could be a nursery or home office, or perhaps converted into an ensuite bathroom if you prefer.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are fitted with Triple and Quad robes. Bedroom 4 could also double as a home office.
- The large family bathroom has a glass shower recess and bath.
- An external bathroom is ideal for showering off after a trip to the beach, or cleaning up after working on your car or in the garden.
- Choose between formal or casual living and dining. This is such a versatile plan and rooms can be easily repurposed.
- All weather outdoor entertaining flows through from the casual living. - The family recalls many large family gatherings here, enjoying the mains gas BBQ. The elevated position allows for a beautiful outlook.
- This feel good home is brimming with additional features including split system air-conditioning, security doors, mains reticulation.
- Easy access to two of the largest shopping precincts in the Northern Suburbs, great transport links to the City from Edgewater Train Station and within walking distance to Edgewater Primary School and Mater Dei College.
- Built 1978 on approximately 700m2.
- R20/R40 zoning.