What A Whopper!
If you have been looking for a lovely BIG family home to plant your growing family IN to and your personality ON to, you may have just found it! There is so much warmth and heart on offer here! You will have to take swift and massive action to secure this generously proportioned home in a convenient pocket of Woodvale.
4 big Bedrooms, study/5th bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, formal living and dining, family, games, casual dining, pool, double garage.
- Quality built and brilliantly designed to ensure harmonious family living, this charming home will accommodate the largest of families with ease.
- Soaring ceilings and majestic proportions create space and elegance and a fab cul de sac locale close to shops Woodvale Secondary College and amenities, elevate this special home into a league of its own.
- The privately positioned main bedroom is positioned well away from the minor bedrooms.
- The parental wing really is ideal and includes the inviting sunken formal lounge, featuring a wood fire and mantlepiece (all ready for Santa) and offset dining with coffered ceiling, in addition to the adjacent home office or 5th bedroom - a nursery perhaps?
- The whole family could pitch in and help with food preparation in this delightful big kitchen with plenty of cupboards, broad benches and stainless steel appliances, 5 burner hotplate and Bosch dishwasher. A shoppers’ entry allows you ready access from the double automated garage.
- The minor wing features 3 double sized bedrooms with either walk in or double robes to all. The kids will never want to leave home!
- A massive North facing family room, casual dining area and sunken games room provides ample space for leisure activities. The sense of space is heightened by 40 course ceilings. This vast communal living and dining flows effortlessly to the outdoor area and private garden.
- The predominately paved yard boasts a fenced, fibreglass salt water pool with blanket.
- 1.5kw solar power will help reduce your power bills.
- Additional features include: split system air-conditioning to main bedroom and security alarm; reticulation; 135L gas storage hot water system; powered shed.
- Approx. 1996 built by Design Five Homes on 754m2 approximately.