Set well back on high 758sqm block, and offering affordable entry into our gorgeous suburb, this is moments to shops, parks, school and pub. It is such a deceptive treasure, so make sure you are the first to view.
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Formal and casual living and dining
- Beautifully renovated throughout by the previous owner and gently handled by the current owner, this is such a surprise package! Light, bright and VERY lovable.
- This granite finished kitchen, white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and pyrolytic Fisher & Paykel oven is positioned to the heart of the home with a full vantage point of the gorgeous garden and central to the two spacious living areas.
- The formal living area is so attractive. A large picture window invites loads of filtered light. The offset dining space is a versatile area.
- The casual living and dining area is also beautifully proportioned and flows out to the delightful outdoor entertaining area.
- All minor bedrooms comfortably accommodate double or Queen sized beds. Laundry, ensuite and bathroom have been lovingly revamped and their timeless modern finish is very appealing.
- Large pitched patio set on a liquid limestone surround, is the ideal outdoor entertaining area.
- It is not often you find such a lovely backyard. Perfect for pets and children to run and play in safety.
- Air-conditioning – ducted evaporative air conditioning and three split systems to family room, lounge room and main bedroom
- Insulation – batts
- Gas storage hot water system
- Single carport
- Built 1987
- Block size: 758 sqm
- R40 zoning