You can feel the love that is attached to this home! If you’re fleeing your old nest, feathering your nest egg, or just looking for a cute new nest to call home, this should be top of your viewing list!
3 bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 living areas, carport, lovely big yard
- This really is such a groovy little gem. Look past my owner’s massive doll collection and appreciate the potential this home offers you.
- In original condition, it has been lovingly maintained and is set in a central position in a very sought after pocket, close to Tuart College, shops and transport.
- The lounge is very inviting with a wood combustion heater to warm your winter nights and a reverse cycle air-conditioner to keep you comfortable year round.
- Functional central kitchen is the hub of this happy home.
- A cosy family/dining room provides a second living area and is air-conditioned.
- All 3 bedrooms are spacious with ceiling fans. Bedroom 1 also has a reverse cycle air-conditioner.
- The bathroom has a shower over a Roman bath and a separate wc.
- The laundry is fitted with a double linen cupboard.
- Lawned area for pets or children to play in safety
- Set on a triplex block, this duplex has a supersized yard with 2 garden sheds.
- There are security screens to most windows.
- 1979 built with a build area of 103m2
- Zoned R40
- Batts Insulation
- 3 air-conditioners